A Guide to this Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Using Text Chains

Text chains show the way that authors bring great books, like A Monster Calls (above), to life
Today I am lucky enough to be heading to a TeachMeet out at Camden Primary School. I love TeachMeets because they provide an opportunity for teachers to share ideas in a concise and useful fashion - each teacher is usually restricted to 7 minutes or so to keep things snappy. In the spirit of this snappiness I'm also going to keep this blog short. 


The content of the presentation can be found here: Using Text Chains.


I've written about text chains on this blog before, and these posts can be found by clicking the 'Text Chains' label attached to this post.


Anyway, I'd love to write more but, being Term 3 and all, I'm a bit pressed for time. Hope you find it useful nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment